A teaching method in which students gain knowledge and skills by working for an extended period of time to investigate and respond to an engaging and complex question, problem, or challenge.
THE ADVANTAGES OF PBL
- Involves and motivates students
- Improves the understanding of the school material
- Cultivates skills necessary for success in both personal and professional lives
- Creates an opportunity to incorporate new technologies
- Allows teachers to teach in a more satisfying way
- Creates a link between schools, communities and the wider world